With Governor Kemp’s new Executive Order that affects the distance required in-between people in group fitness classes, we are excited to announce that we are expanding the capacity in each class effective April 8th, 2021.
Please find your group fitness class below and their new class size:
- Aqua Aerobics (Shallow): 18 people max
- Aqua Aerobics (Deep): 8 people max
- Body Weight Strength & Conditioning: 20 people max
- Bootcamp: 20 people max
- BOSU Blitz: 13 people max
- Circuit Interval: 15 people max
- Coach by Color Cycling: 11 people max
- Kick & Pump: 21 people max
- Power Muscle: 18 people max
- Y-Barre: 21 people max
- Yoga: 21 people max
- Zumba: 21 people max
*Due to the amounts of equipment, each class size varies.
All group fitness procedures will remain the same, including our reservation system.