Youth Soccer Skills & Drills Clinic
This year our Spring Youth Soccer program is introducing an 8-week Soccer Skills & Drills Clinic that will focus on skills such as: ball technique, dribbling, passing accuracy, body control, spatial awareness, endurance, balance and coordination.
A 6 week developmental program (Little Kickers) will be offered for 2 and 3 year olds.
Due to COVID-19, the following procedures will be put into place regarding this Youth Soccer Clinic:
- Temperature will be checked upon arrival to the soccer field
- Only 2 adult spectators per participating child allowed to attend practices
- Spectators are required to wear a face mask/shield if practice moves inside
- Social distancing on sidelines for participants and spectators
- No provided bleachers or seating
- No high hives, handshakes, hugs, or intentional physical contact
- No team snacks or drinks
- All participants are asked to remain in their vehicle with parent until the start of practices
- Practices may be staggered to prevent participants from crossing paths
- Clinics limited to 10 participants per age group
Each player is required to wear shin guards at every practice.
Age control date: March 7, 2021.
Price increases $10 after Early Registration closes. In-person registration additional $5.
Referral credit: earn $10 back toward your payment method for any new program participant referrals. New participant must list referring child’s name on registration. Amount of referral credits cannot exceed cost of registration.
Little Kickers Tuesday 4:30
Little Kickers Tuesday 5:30