The Y offers youth sports for kids at all skill levels. Learn a new sport or refine existing skills under the supervision of caring and skilled coaches. Every kid deserves the opportunity to learn a sport, develop fundamentals, build confidence, and continue in the game. We encourage healthy competition, the value of participation, team building, individual development, positive self-image, and a sense of fair play.
Due to COVID-19, we have updated some of our rules and regulations for ALL Youth Sports until further notice. Please read the details below:
• Only two (2) adult spectators per participating child allowed to attend practices and game.
• Social distancing on sidelines for participants and spectators
• No provided bleachers or seating
• No high fives, handshakes, hugs, or intentional physical contact
• No team snacks or drinks
• All players are asked to remain in their vehicle with parent until the start of practices/games
• Practices and games may be staggered to prevent participants from crossing paths