Youth Basketball Clinic
This year our Youth Basketball program is introducing a 6-week Basketball Clinic that will focus on skills such as: shooting, dribbling, ball handling, footwork, lay-ups and passing.
Due to COVID-19, the following procedures will be put into place regarding this Youth Basketball Clinic:
- Only 2 adult spectators per participating child allowed to attend practices
- Spectators are required to wear a face mask/shield
- Social distancing on sidelines for participants and spectators
- No provided bleachers or seating
- No high hives, handshakes, hugs, or intentional physical contact
- No team snacks or drinks
- All participants are asked to remain in their vehicle with parent until the start of practices
- Practices may be staggered to prevent participants from crossing paths
- Clinics limited to 8 participants per age group
Age control date: Nov. 2, 2020.
Price increases $10 after Early Registration closes.