Youth Soccer is an exciting sport combining team play and individual skills. The Y Youth Sports
Program helps kids become not only better players, but better people as well. It’s a progressive
program, with multiple age-specific levels. Every child gets to play and the games are safe, exciting
and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition, and family involvement.
Due to COVID-19, the following procedures will be put into place regarding Youth Soccer:
- Little Kickers limited to 10 participants per team
- U6 & U8 limited to 6 participants per team
- All games will be 5v5
- U6 games will have 30 minutes of playing time
- U8 games will have 40 minutes of playing time
- Only 2 adult spectators per participating child allowed to attend practices and games
- Social distancing on sidelines for participants and spectators
- No provided bleachers or seating
- No high hives, handshakes, hugs, or intentional physical contact
- No team snacks or drinks
- All participants are asked to remain in their vehicle with parent until the start of practices/games
- Practices and games may be staggered to prevent participants from crossing paths
Last week of the season: week of October 11, 2020.
Playoff tournament/championship: week of October 18, 2020.
Each player is required to wear shin guards at every practice and every game.
Age control date: August 24, 2020.
Early registration saves $15. In person registration additional $5.