Open jobs in the tabs below:
Why the Y?
The Y is a vibrant organization made up of people who are inclusive, determined, nurturing, genuine, hopeful and welcoming. Here, you’ll enjoy work/life balance and a sense of purpose working for an organization that truly makes an impact every day.
To put Christian principles into practice through programs, services and relationships that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
The YMCA is committed to putting Christian principles into practice. YMCA programs, activities and relationships teach and model Christian values in order to strengthen kids, families and communities. Caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith are core values evident in all that we do.
The Georgia Mountains YMCA will connect and engage people to enhance lives and build community collaboration.
Areas of Impact:
- Health – we will reach out to all people to help them grow healthier in spirit, mind and body
- Families – we will strengthen the relationships between children and their parents and other adults who care for them
- Relationships – we will foster social interaction and caring
- Bridge Building – we will bring diverse individuals, groups, organizations, and communities together for sharing and mutual support
- Servant Leadership – we will challenge individuals to work to improve their community and all of North Georgia