As a thank you for your service, dedication and sacrifices to our country, the J. A. Walters Family YMCA is proud to offer all retired U. S. Service men and women and their families a 40% discount off of our regular Membership rates! Simply show us your Military I.D. and the discount will be applied to your Membership dues!
In addition, the Armed Services YMCA and Department of Defense Outreach Initiative offers a 100% discount on YMCA memberships to eligible military families and personnel who may not have access to a nearby military facility.
Eligible military families and personnel include:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty families who live in one of the selected Joint Bases created by the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) process (contact Military OneSource at www.militaryonesource.com or 800-342-9647 for a list of eligible Joint Bases)
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families as approved by their Military Service Headquarters
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed Active Duty personnel
- Wounded service members and their families who are assigned to a CBWTU
- Note: Eligibility is for Title 10 personnel only